The power system laboratory simulates different models of power systems comprising generators, transformers, distribution networks and a transmission network with relay equipment. Also, models of wind turbines and PV systems can be realized in the laboratory. For simulation MATLAB based programming and PS-CAD are approached. The laboratory includes
• The simulation of Bus admittance matrix
• Y – Bus matrix
• Reduction of Y – Bus matrix
• Analyzing Symmetrical in power system
• Unsymmetrical faults in power system
• Power flow solution using Gauss – Seidel method
• Power flow solution using Newton – Raphson method.